Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Brett

We haven't seen Brett at all this month.

We were supposed to get him Labor Day weekend but that is when James' son left. We thought it would be too difficult having him at the airport with Kyra and Brandon.

I have tried since Sept. 3rd to call Mona to set up visitation but their phone has been turned off. I had assumed that she hadn't paid the phone bill like last month, and that she would be paying it soon. I have called her at least three to four times a week all month with no luck.

I have called her son Robert at work twice but he wasn't there.

I called him at work tonight and he was finally there. They got a new phone number and didn't let us know! The parenting plan states that we are supposed to have visitation every other weekend. This shouldn't be a shock to her. She has been without a phone before. She has always called us to set up meetings.

I told him that we wanted to see Brett tomorrow because we hadn't seen him all month and that Mona needed to call us tomorrow to set up a time. We should get to keep him for a week just to make up for lost time.

I don't know why I forget what a pain in the ass exes can be! What a bitch!

No comments:

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker