Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Kyra's in Preschool

Kyra loves going to school. James and I took her Monday morning and she was so excited. I had taken her for "Slow Start" last Thursday. That way she could get an idea about what was going to happen. I stayed with her for the two hours. On Monday I had to take James so he could figure out where to go and how to sign her in.

She was happy to be there until I told her I was leaving. That kind of threw her off a little but she quickly recovered.

When I picked her up she reluctantly left. While we were walking down the hall she asked if she could come back soon. She was thrilled when I told her she was coming back the next day.

She gets her school pictures done on Thursday so I'll have to learn how to post pictures soon. Sherri is supposed to email me how to do it but I have yet to receive anything (hint, hint).

1 comment:

bookworm said...

Okay already. I'll send you an email later today. At work alone today, so may be this evening.

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker