Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Dropping Like Flies

Well, Britt's not the only one dropping activities.

Taylor has dropped out of Cub Scouts. We did the nature walk but he was bored. Then he had to fill out a worksheet but he hadn't paid attention to the guide so he had to re-ask all the questions. The biggest reason he wanted to join was to learn how to carve. Hopefully James knows enough about it to teach him. I just need to get him a knife that would be good to carve with. I can just see him trying to carve with his R&R pocket knife.

I have to say, the hike was a nightmare. For me at least. I decided to go along so I wouldn't have to wait with Kyra and Brandon. The stroller we have is definitely not good for four wheeling. I'm surprised Brandon didn't get whip lash. They said if we were quiet then we might see some animals. Kyra does not have a good indoor voice. We didn't see any animals.

Surprise, surprise!

No comments:

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker