Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Here We Go Again

Well, I've decided to give this another try. I have more people to keep in touch with now.

That's right, I'm up to four!

I found Sheree and Brandon Woodworth again. I haven't spoken with them since 2005 and I've missed them desperately.

I've been spending more time on-line lately so maybe I'll post more often. Kyra starts Headstart next week so that should give me more to talk about. Taylor is in 4th grade and Brandon is 19 months now. We also have regular visitation with James' son Brett who lives close by. James' oldest son (also named James) in Vermont recently left for the year, but we are hoping to get all of them for Christmas.

3 comments:

bookworm said...

About d*mn time! I've put you on my bloglines account (which I check daily), so you'd better keep posting!!!

Did you get my voicemail the other day? Call me sometime.

Lesley said...

I am anxiously awaiting the email on the company. James is not happy at Wal-Mart so we just have to find out what is going on with court.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker