Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, September 17, 2007

How Time Flies

Yesterday we went to the mall to see Chelsea and Aaron (Kyra's half sister and brother). We see them every couple of months but it really hit me how much they are growing up when I realized Chelsea is a Junior and Aaron is in 6th grade.

I knew Chelsea was 16 but it didn't sink in until last night. She wants to be a Profiler for the FBI. She was going to try to intern with the FBI this summer but I think they waited too long to sign up. She is taking a lot of hard classes to prepare and is pretty excited about it. Aaron is almost 12 and in Pee Wee Football. They've stayed pretty busy with practice.

I can't help but wonder if Taylor will play football? I think he'll have the size for it but I don't think they've played it in school yet. He tried Little League but lost interest. He might play basketball but he hasn't said anything about soccer either.

No comments:

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker