Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, December 9, 2007

I'm Back

It seems like tons of stuff is happening but nothing is getting accomplished. I still haven't heard from Children's Hospital about testing Kyra, I still haven't got my "House" dvds and I still don't know about moving yet. I talked to Dad the other day and he's moved in with Sherri and Chris. I feel bad that Sherri has to take care of him but even if I was there he'd probably still be with Sherri. A large part of me wants to be there to help. A small part is selfish and says "been there, done that". That is not why we aren't in Oklahoma right now. I'm actually really home sick. I love Washington, but I don't think I would get paid what I make now in Oklahoma. But I miss the people in Oklahoma.

You'd make it a lot easier on me if all of you just moved up here. I'm worth it, right!

James has applied for the Assistant Manager in training at Wal-Mart at two stores in Washington and pretty much all of the stores in OKC. I so hope he gets hired in OKC. If he doesn't get the promotion then he would have to step down as a supervisor to move. For some reason it is really hard to transfer as a supervisor. Something about hiring from within.

If he does get the promotion we could end up moving in a matter of weeks instead of months. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker