Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Food Poisoning?

Kyra might have had food poisoning.

The other night we ate dinner with James. We picked him up and went to McDonalds drive thru and ate in the car. Brandon thought it was cute to throw his food in the floor but I thought I picked them all up.

I was wrong.

Thursday I picked Kyra up from preschool and she was talking about eating a chicken nugget. I looked in the mirror and she was holding one from the other day. I told her not to eat it but she said she already had. The one in her hand hadn't been bitten. I thought I stopped her in time. I told her she would get sick if she ate old food.

She started throwing up at 7:30 that night. In all she threw up 8 times. Not a fun weekend.

She is now afraid to eat. She hasn't thrown up since Friday night but she has barely eaten anything since then. She is existing on Gatorade. I finally got her to eat some chicken noodle soup tonight.

She won't even eat sweets! She's got to be sick!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Hey! Just read all of your entries, very interesting, it's amazing you find time to ever write anything. I'll call later as it's your BD today!
Love to all, Sheree

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker