Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Circuit City SUCKS!!!

My DVDs aren't coming. My cheap, wonderful House DVDs aren't coming.

Sob, sniff.

The email I received said I should receive my order between Dec. 4th and Dec. 12. When I didn't receive them on the 12th I called 800thecity. The nice woman was completely unhelpful. They didn't have a tracking number from where it had reached the USPS, but it had been 15 days so they must have it by now. She said I should just call the post office and ask them if they knew where my package was. I pointed out that without the tracking number they wouldn't be able to track my package.

I asked them if I could just go to the local store and pick my DVDs there but for some reason there is a difference between corporate and regional and it's not the same and no I can't.

She said the only thing they could do is offer me a refund so I hung up and called the local store. I spoke with a manager who said I should wait a few more days (I guess 15 isn't enough) and if I didn't receive them by Friday I should call back. I called back on Saturday but he was too busy to come to the phone so I left a message. He never called back. I called today and he said that there is a difference between corporate and regional, he doesn't know why, but that's the way it is. He can't just give me my DVDs that I ordered. He did finally agree to sell me his DVDs for the $12.99. He wasn't sure if he had season 1 in stock but he could order it in special for me. I had to call the 800 # to get my refund and I'll go to Circuit City tomorrow to buy my DVDs.

After all this trouble it wouldn't kill them to just give me the freaking things.

No comments:

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker