Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm Such An Idiot

There, you now have it in writing.

Mom has gotten me addicted to the show House. When she was here in April we watched it constantly. I watch it every chance I get. Mom was going to let me borrow hers since I've never seen season 1 or most of season 2, but it hasn't happened yet. I've looked longingly at the previous season when I shop at Wal-Mart, but seasons 1 and 2 are still $46 each.

I don't spend money on myself if I can help it. Even when we have extra (like, when does that ever happen), I'll spend it on the kids or James.

This is not why I'm an idiot.

Black Friday. The biggest shopping day of the year. Yep, you guessed it. Circuit City has Season 1 & 2 for $12.99 each. OMG, my heart started racing. Luckily this wasn't one of those 5 hour sales. Who is going to rush out and buy up House first thing Friday morning?

EVERYONE!!!!!!

Circuit City and Best Buy were both out. Sob! Target was out but they had a rain check for $14.98 each. Not my $12.99, but close enough.

I can only blame my sleep deprived mind. I had a 3 hour nap yesterday but only 2 hours sleep before I went to work. That could cause it, right?

I just went online to circuitcity.com and they have both of them in-stock for $12.99 each. With free shipping since it's over $24. I should receive them between 12/4 and 12/11.

I'm such an idiot.

No comments:

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker