Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Life Has Been Crazy

It seems I haven't had time to do anything lately. Especially go online. Right now I'm working from 2 am until 10:30 am. Believe me, I know what you're thinking. It's actually harder than you think. Actually it's mostly not that bad. I get to work all by myself except for like two hours of my day. The problem is that I'm addicted to a couple of shows that come on at 9 pm Pacific time. That doesn't give me a lot of sleep before I wake up at 1 am.

The reason I'm doing this is because James is killing himself working overtime at Wal-Mart. Last week he had 20 hours of overtime. This week he'll get his 8 hours of holiday, plus 10 hours of overtime. This is basically going to be our Christmas fund. He also gets a quarterly bonus that we should get in December.

I feel bad that I can't work extra also, but for one, there aren't enough hours in the day. We don't have a babysitter and the kids aren't in daycare. Two, I'm not allowed to have overtime. I usually take a nap while Brandon is sleeping and he's to active for me to be online while he's running around. I'll have to try harder to post more ofter.

No comments:

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker